The Best Remote for Your Home Theater
Simplify Your Home Entertainment with Control4
Tablets and smartphones are popular devices for control today, and these products are staples of many smart homes since you can easily open an app on the device and select the feature you want to enjoy. However, that doesn’t mean that remotes have gone out of style. On the contrary, many people still prefer using a remote and pushing buttons instead of swiping a touch screen. Having multiple, different remotes, however, IS out of style. Not only is having multiple remotes confusing for everyone, but it clutters up your home. Our partner Control4 offers a universal remote that you can use in your home theater in the Andover, Massachusetts area, and even control other parts of your home. Keep reading to learn more.
Control4 offers a handheld remote that is perfect for a custom home theater, or even your entire home. The SR-260 remote is lightweight, easy to use, and can be customized to your personal preferences. Here are the top 7 features that we love:
- Replace all the remotes lying on your coffee table with just one and control all your lights, shades, audio, video, security and thermostat.
- Bright high-resolution displays give you quick access to your favorite channels, and allow you to see easier in the dark! In your home theater, add your favorite channel, like ESPN so you can click it and enjoy the game.
- Custom buttons allow everyone in the family to access their favorites, and the buttons are backlit so you can see them easily.
- The remote has an incredibly fast response time, so you don’t have to hit the same button twice.
- Access all of your favorite streaming platforms and channels, including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and DirecTV.
- We can integrate all of your entertainment gear with our home theater system and remote so you can use your AppleTV, Roku, or Amazon Fire stick.
- You have the option of purchasing a charging cradle for the remote so you can keep it charged and in the right spot at all times.
With this remote, just imagine getting home from work, walking into your home theater or media room and lowering the shades to prevent glare, dimming the lights, setting the thermostat to a cozy degree, and selecting from endless amounts of content quickly and easily. If a guest arrives at your door, a Control4 system can even pause your show and bring up the security camera on your TV. Using your remote, you can open the door and turn off the alarm. After a hard day of work, or a busy day having fun, these remotes are a great excuse to relax and be a couch potato for a few hours.
Are you interested in using Control4’s new universal remotes?